Do NOT lose the opportunity to see in a unique afternoon tour, important venetian and byzantine landmarks as well as the glorious sunset of Oia.
- Pick up & return at the place of your choice
- Guidance from an Experienced guide
- Panagia Episkopi in Exo Gonia.
- Medieval Castle / Kasteli of Pyrgos. One of the five “kastelia” and the island's capital before Fira, Pyrgos is the highest settlement of Santorini. Its grey castle dominates the landscape, nowdays silently gazing the Aegean, still carrying memories of massive medieval battles.
- Prophet Elias Monastery in Pyrgos. Nearby the village, on the top of the mountain of “Profitis Ilias” is situated the Monastery homonymous. It dates back to 1711 and at its glory it wielded great spiritual and financial power.
- Oia. The sensation of the first time you ever lay your eyes on this architectural gem, is truly something to remember for life. Oia, located on the northern edge of Thira, built high up at 120m above sea level, sparkles like an adorned Mediterranean princess with no rival. Stroll around the traditional settlement absolutely pure from noise and traffic, admire the wonderful creations of local goldsmiths, have a dessert or a cocktail in an environment where effortless aesthetic delight and the highest level of customer service meet. As time passes, let your steps ritually lead you to your own best view of the West. Indulge in the magic of the moment, as his Majesty the Sun disappears below the horizon, setting the waters and the skies of the Aegean- on fire.
The Oia Sunset Tour is available upon request as well as on the following specified dates:
Time schedule: at 16:00 – 20:00 every Thursday and Sunday
60€ per person / Duration 4 hours / Tasting fees & taxes included
Your party will be grouped with others on a comfortable, air conditioned shuttle Ask us prices for Private tours on Santorini in all highlights