Wines of Santorini
The unique soil composition of Santorini's land, a true volcanic gift, combined with the microclimate conditions of low rainfall but high humidity, are the canvas on which the local vine varieties such as Asyrtiko, Nyhteri, Vinsanto, can express their best qualities.
Baikas Travel is offering you the experience of a comfortable tour around the most important Wineries of the island, so that you can discover the secrets of the wines that conquered the world. Our tour includes visits to:
- Pick up & return at the place of your choice.
- Visit Koutsogianopoulos wine museum and learn all the history of the local wines
- Visit Argyros winery
- Visit a local family producer in Akrotiri village to taste wines and local products without chymicals. "BOTTLE YOUR OWN WINE"
- Visit a local family producer and taste wines, local products and local desserts.
- Guidance from an Experienced guide in each winery.
- Stop in selected areas for photos of Caldera
- Learn about the unique viticulture & the indigenous grape varietals.
- Total 16 wine tastings/person
- View the Romantic Sunset from the light house in Akrotiri village without so much crowed like Oia village.
- Dinner upon request in a restaurant with caldera view in Akrotiri village.
(the tour lasts approximately 4-5 hours more time for them that they go at the restaurant)
The Winery Tour is available upon request as well as on the following specified dates:
Time schedule: at 16:30 every Saturday, Monday and Thursday.
The best deal on Santorini for Wine Tours
70€ per person / Duration 5 hours / tickets in the wineries , Tasting fees & taxes included
Your party will be grouped with others on a comfortable, air conditioned mini bus mercedes
excluded the menu of the dinner on the restaurant.
Special deals for groups.
Send us mail NOW for availability and pick up times from your hotel.