For them that they want to see the highlights of Santorini in just one day and ofcourse in low prices with all the quality. Book now and meet Black and Red beach, profitis Ilias mountain, Oia village for sunset
· Pick up from the position of your choice around 14:30 by our driver-escort and we are going to Black beach for free time of swimming ,shopping and lunch for two hours
· After it, we will meet in Akrotiri two local families producers that they produce local wines and products .we will taste local wines like Asyrtiko, Nikteri and Vinsanto in each one and local tapas and desserts.
· Next stop, Red beach that it is arguably one of the most famous and beautiful beaches of Santorini. It is located only some steps away from the ancient site of Akrotiri. The small size of the beach creates a much crowded atmosphere and there are many days where most of the visitors choose not to make it all the way down to the beach and instead admire this unique landscape of red and black volcanic rocks from the headland.
· Profitis Ilias (Prophet Elijah) mountain is the highest spot of the island (567 meters) and located between Pyrgos and Kamari. The Mountain's name, coming from the Monastery with the same name on its peak. From this vantage point, you will enjoy a striking view of the entire island, from the patchwork agricultural plains to the hilltop village of Oia.
· Then we will go in Oia village. The natural beauty of Oia village in combination with its traditional architecture which consists of white washed houses, old mansions where captains used to live, narrow streets and blue domed churches, make this village unique thus extremely popular to the visitors. Photos and postal cards with the sunset of Oia, the caldera view and the churches with the blue domes have travelled all over the world advertising the incomparable beauty of the village and making even more people wishing to visit it!
The tour is at 14:30-21:00 every Sunday and Friday
Price per person: 70 euros
Big discounts for groups
Vip tours: from 300 euros